CLICK HERE FOR SCHOOL BUNDLE
- Team Registration (2-3 participants per team) for the whole WER ROUTE. Includes the virtual PREP tournaments, USA national finals (for qualifying teams), and the UK International tournament registration (for qualifying teams).
HARDWARE AND MATERIALS:
- 1 Robotics Kits Krypton 5 that can be reusable for future tournaments and competitions. Includes 762 structural parts, a user-friendly touchscreen Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), 6 actuators, and 14 sensors. Programming Modules: Block-based, Scratch, and Chart. See the product technical sheet for more details.
- 1 IoT Competition Kit (with more than 400 pcs) and Competition Arena.
TRAINING: (Available in: English & Spanish)
- Students' Training program in the MakerSTEAM web platform. Including Multiple Intelligences Module to identify student's strengths and assign robotics competition roles. 20-hour training program plus assembly and programming projects. It is not necessary for the coach/teacher to be an expert or specialist in the subject. The program is designed to be 100% self-managed and self-paced by students through pre-designed learning sequences. Coaches become mentors and facilitators.
-Teacher's access to Platform: They will have their own account with a team's management section with all the resources to guide their team's journey through the competition. Teachers will have also access to the training program.
- Standards-aligned Robotics Curriculum - 2020-2021 School Year Access for 30 students and 1 teacher.
- Access to +55 Learning sequences (Project-based lessons) with 140 extra challenges (Available in English and Spanish). Self-Managed. Self-Paced. Opportunities for students to write code and cover engineering design standards in real-life applications (Vehicles, Commercial, Industrial, and Bionic Applications). Hands-on activities focused on improving computational thinking skills and promoting mastery of concepts. Includes Multiple Intelligences Module to identify student's strengths and assign robotics competition roles.
PRIVATE ROBOTICS COMPETITION (in addition to the WER Route):
Possibility of having your own School System / District Private Competition (virtual or on-site) when registering 20 teams. We'll coordinate and organize your own event. Contact us for details.
- Support available via chat, email, phone, or videoconferencing.
UK INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT: TRIP TO ENGLAND!
- First place from USA Nationals Final will get to represent the USA in the UK WER International Tournament. Each member of the winning team and their coach (1) will receive a sponsorship covering the following expenses: Robotics kit and arena for the international competition, training, registration to UK WER Tournament, hotel nights, and financial support for transportation and meals.
- Second and Third place from USA Nationals Finals will get $500 USD on products and services offered at Novum Education. Can be used to purchase Educational Robotics Kits and/or any courses available.
IoT Competition Kit Technical Sheet